Skip to content
- Shore (hardness) tests exceeding 80 attained within 8 to 16 hours of application.
- Paint readiness 7-10 days (48 hours most instances).
- AS 2592-1983 Gypsum Plaster for Building Purposes Australia, and HB 161 Plastering Standards Australia, compliant.
- Warranted in Australia.
- Reduced strain to Applicators body – hardness achieved via hydration not compression.
- Non-hazardous product and reduced exposure of hazardous Lime to Applicators.
- 2 hour curing arch, enabling 100 – 120M per day to be attained in application.
- Economical cost per meter of materials utilised. 17-20M per bag achieved.
- Superior, stronger, long lasting product for Home-owner.
- All most impossible to dent.
- Low VOC certification.
- Produced to environmentally sustained standards.