- A white ready mix skim finish plaster
- Delivers outstanding hardness and durability
- Achieves an elegant and smooth finish prior to paint application
- Low VOC, quality assured product to Australian Standards
ProRoc Multifinish offers the best results for all types of interior architecture projects. ProRoc Multifinish creates a strong and elegant hard wall plaster finish, which is easy to decorate and near impossible to damage.
Indoor Air Comfort Gold certificate for ProRoc.
Indoor Air Comfort Gold® is a recognized third party certificate that assures the product fulfills low product emissions requirements. IACGold certificate shows compliance of product emissions with the criteria of many of the voluntary specifications issued by most relevant ecolabel specifications and requirements for sustainable building certifications. All of the requirements on VOC emissions of these programs are covered in the certification. Among them the Green Tag Australia Certification, as compliant with the criteria “Indoor Environment Quality- VOCs: Volatile Organic Compound emissions certification including formaldehyde”.
ProRoc Multifinish Benefits
- Shore (hardness) tests exceeding 80 attained within 8 to 16 hours of application.
- Paint readiness 7-10 days (48 hours most instances).
- AS 2592-1983 Gypsum Plaster for Building Purposes Australia, and HB 161 Plastering Standards Australia, compliant.
- Warranted in Australia.
- Reduced strain to Applicators body – hardness achieved via hydration not compression.
- Non-hazardous product and reduced exposure of hazardous Lime to Applicators.
- 2 hour curing arch, enabling 100 – 120M per day to be attained in application.
- Economical cost per meter of materials utilised. 17-20M per bag achieved.
- Superior, stronger, long lasting product for Home-owner.
- All most impossible to dent.
- Low VOC certification.
- Produced to environmentally sustained standards.
ProRoc Multifinish Application Techniques
For more information, or if you wish to speak with one of our trainers, email email@example.com
The Multifinish Australia, Accredited Applicator Program, is a unique support tool providing Applicators with FREE on-site training in the application techniques being adopted by the industry for Gypsum plasters.
Multifinish Australia is the only organisation in Australia to provide such a support program, and in addition to the peer group training sessions, once Accredited, Applicators are provided product and application warranty coverage.
As a builder or consumer if you choose an Accredited Applicator, you can be assured of quality and consistency. As an Applicator, the training provides many benefits, and ongoing support from Multifinish Australia.
ProRoc on Gyprock
There is currently no specification for the application of either ProRoc Multifinish or Thistle Multifinish to gyprock Plasterboard in Australia. That is because the manufacture of Gyprock sheeting in Australia is different compared to Europe, Asia and the USA.
ProRoc Boardfinish is currently under development by Saint-Gobain for direct application in Australia and New Zealand, we expect this to launch in June 2021.
Common practice if you do wish to apply ProRoc Multifinish to Gyprock sheeting is to undertake a 2-coat PVA application prior to application. The 1st coat allow to fully cure for 24 hours, the 2nd coat applied to tacky prior to application of ProRoc Multifinish.
Please check with your local ProRoc distributor for commonly used PVA brands.
Please also note that as there is no Specification for application to Gyprock sheeting, work undertaken in this manner is done so at the Applicators risk. We recommend testing prior to final application to ensure you are confident in the bonding strength of your particular project.
Tiling over ProRoc
For substrate preparation prior to Tiling we recommend the utilization of ProRoc Basecoat at a minimum 5mm thickness. If ProRoc has been applied throughout the building process, common in Splashback and Wet Areas, Tiling weight should not exceed 15Kkg/m2. Check with your Builder and Tiling provider for Specifications specific to waterproofing.
Painting over ProRoc
In Australia oil based sealers are recommended. Refer to your paint manufacturer’s specification for gypsum substrates.